Session 5 by Jack






















































My organization is Hong Kong University Graduation Association. I was the project planner, I was helping my company to organize the Confucius Carnival 2012 which is one of the biggest event in Hong Kong. It is held once per year and located at Causeway Bay. Plenty of  celebrities as well as famous artists come and support us.

I was the team leader, and my job duties is mainly focus on the opening ceremony. I need to design the format of the open ceremony, and who do I need to invite to present on the ceremony. Beisdes, I am the emcee of the opening ceremony, I also need to contact different performance teams so as to make sure we can attract as many audience as possible. The whole rundown of the event is also under my supervision. I should make sure that the whole rundown is smooth and without any problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment